Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Go, Holland, Go!


Hello lovelies!

The Winter Olympics have been entertaining the world for a week now, so it is time to manicuristically cheer on Team NL! The Dutch national colour being orange and the entire Dutch Olympic Team being stars (especially those speed skaters), the manicure is simply this:


I did this fun and simple double stamp mani using LynBDesigns "Cosmic Orange" and stamped with Lina's Nail Art Supplies "Make Your Mark 02", Essence "Flashy Pumpkin" and BPS white. I sealed it in with glossy top coat, to bring out that subtle holo.


Those holos from LynBDesign's Neon Dream collection have been a godsent; I have used them so often already! For example here and here and here and here.

Team NL, you're doing very well, keep it up! It's not often that I get to really enjoy sports watching, but you're putting on a great show :)

Which country are you cheering for? Which Olympic discipline is your favourite?


1 comment :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!